1. ´Reach out´ significa ´comunicar´ / ´ oferecer ajuda´ / ´pedir ajuda´
- To communicate with a person/people to help or involve them
- To offer help
- To request help
- When you move to a new city, you have to reach out to people to make friends. (communicar)
- We aim to reach out to the homeless with the new project. (oferecer ajuda)
- When he lost his job he reached out to his family for help. (pedir ajuda)
2. ´Deal with´ significa ´ lidar com ´
- We have to deal with many difficult customers every day.
- I have a big problem and I have to deal with it.
3. ´Draw up ´ significa ´ elaborar ou preparar documento ´
- My lawyer drew up a contract for the new house.
- The HR department has drawn up the guidelines for the emergency.