1. ´Put up with´ – with something or someone significa ´tolerar´
Meaning:to accept or continue to accept an unpleasant situation or experience or someone who behaves badly
Ex: 1. She is so moody – how do you put up with her?
2. I will not put up with your bad behaviour anymore.
2. ´Stepping stone´ significa ´um passo ´
Meaning: 1. A row of flat stones to cross a river or water
2. An event that helps you achieve something else
Ex. 1. I think this job will be a stepping stone to something better.
2. Investing in this property is a stepping stone to becoming a millionaire.
3.´At length ´ significa ´amplamente ´
Meaning :In detail, fully thoroughly
Ex: 1.The kaizen initiatives were discussed at length, in the meeting.
2.The Board discussed the Project timeline challenges at length.