Walt Disney rightly said, ´´If you can dream it, you can do it´´ ..and what better time to do it than now.
True…we are living in uncertain times.
True…we are scared.
True…we are unsure of our future.
All the more reason for us to work harder than ever on ourselves. Invest in our own selves.
See…A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.
An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Let´s all step into the shoes of an optimist and see this as an opportunity to invest in ourselves by learning that language you never had time for, by reading that book you never could, by calling those friends you have been missing.
Here I am sharing a few websites which are extremely good for self learning and improving your English.
1. https://www.newsinlevels.com/ has news according to levels and you can read and listen to news simultaneously.
2. https://breakingnewsenglish.com/ has news articles according to levels.
3. https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/learning-english/activities-for-learners/?skill=reading offers stories in different levels.
1. https://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/features/drama offers listening activities of British drama.
2. https://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/course/newsreview/unit-1/session-8 is good for News reviews.
For English classes tailored to your needs, please contact me at email@example.com